For most guys, it's all about the "macros." How much protein should I eat? How many carbs? Should I go keto?
Unfortunately, while all this focus on macronutrients may be important for developing the perfect "beach body," it misses something absolutely crucial for long-term health: micronutrients. And in the United States:
- 40% of adults don't get enough calcium
- 43% don't get enough vitamin C
- 61% have below-average concentrations of magnesium
- A whopping 94% don't get enough vitamin E
- And over 97% aren't consuming enough potassium
These numbers are downright shocking.
Especially because your body needs micronutrients like these to support healthy blood flow, make your muscles contract, and keep your body functioning at a high level.
But there's good news…
Because there's actually an easy way for men (and women) to start getting more of these critical micronutrients into their routine WITHOUT dramatically changing their diets: