The Best Gingerbread Oatmeal Recipe
Enjoy all of the flavors of gingerbread cookies in this satisfying bowl of gingerbread oatmeal.
Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! Start your morning with a bowl full of holiday flavors with our Gingerbread Oatmeal.
Made with gingerbread spices and two of our superfood mixes, this gingerbread oatmeal is big on flavor and benefits.
Thanks to the functional mushrooms and powerful adaptogen ashwagandha, the Magic Mushroom mix will help you manage your stress and support a strong and healthy immune system.
Speaking of strong, this oatmeal also includes our Plant Protein mix, the cleanest plant-based protein powder on the market. Made from only 5 ingredients, this mix can help you build lean muscle mass.
No need to wait for dessert to enjoy the flavors of gingerbread cookies! The next time those cravings strike, mix up a bowl of our gingerbread oatmeal and dive in spoon first!
GINGERBREAD OATMEAL RECIPE
SERVES 1 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
• 1 tsp Magic Mushroom mix
• 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix
• 1½ cups plant-based milk
• 1 cup oats
• 3 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp gingerbread spice
• 1 tsp molasses, toppings (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the Muscle Power and Magic Mushroom mix) in a small pot.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often to prevent burning or sticking.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Plant Protein and Magic Mushroom mixes as well as the molasses (if using).
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings, if desired, and serve.
Tip: Make your own gingerbread spice by combining 1 tbsp ground cinnamon, 1 tbsp ground ginger, 1½ tsp allspice, 1½ tsp ground nutmeg and 1½ tsp ground cloves.