Asian Salad Recipe with Protein-Packed Peanut Dressing
This bright Asian salad is packed with fresh, crunchy veggies and a whole lotta flavor!
Tired of the same boring lunch? Give it an upgrade with this flavorful Asian salad! Packed with peppers, carrots and fresh mango – it’s the perfect combination of savory and sweet.
But what really takes this asian salad to the next level is our savory peanut dressing! Because it’s made with our Plant Protein mix, it’s a great source of plant protein and energizing superfoods – just what you need for that midday pick-me-up!
Garnish with crunchy peanuts and a squeeze of lime and you’re good to go!
If you make this recipe, leave us a comment below!
ASIAN SALAD RECIPE
SERVES 2 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
• 1 bell pepper, seeded and sliced
• 1 mango, peeled and diced
• 1 carrot, thinly sliced
• ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
• 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
• ¼ cup unsalted peanuts
• lime wedges
• 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• ¼ cup water
• ⅓ cup peanut butter
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
• salt and pepper, to taste
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bell peppers, mangoes, carrots, cucumbers and lettuce.
- Divide equally among 2 bowls.
- Pour Peanut Dressing over the top.
- Garnish with peanuts and squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy.
Tip: Make a double batch of the Peanut Dressing and drizzle on roasted veggies or use for dipping.
More Salad Recipes: