Terms of Service
This website is operated by Your Super, Inc. (“Your Super”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Your Super. Your Super offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, change, remove or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You must not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the site, nor may you attempt to gain access to information or control of the site not specifically granted to you.
You agree that any order placed by you on our site is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
You must not knowingly provide or post any false, misleading, or fraudulent information.
Information provided or posted by you must not be defamatory, harassing, offensive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate or disruptive.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this Terms of Service are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more up-to-date sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time and in our sole discretion. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Please note that if you are accessing the site via a mobile device, standard fees may be incurred. Check with your mobile service provider for details.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 7 - SHIPPING POLICY; DELIVERY; TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS
When you purchase products from us, we will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
Title and risk of loss or damage passes to you upon our transfer of the products to the shipping carrier. Accordingly, we assume no obligation for loss or damage of products while in transit to you. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
SECTION 8 – RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In the event that you are unhappy with any of the products you purchased from our site, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Care at (213) 550-5532. Please do so within thirty (30) days of the date you purchased the product from our site. If thirty (30) days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, you must return the products to us within thirty (30) days. We do not accept returns of product cans that have been emptied. You will be responsible for the shipping costs to return any products. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Products not purchased from our site cannot be returned.
To complete your return, please send an email with a clearly stated refund request to email@example.com. Once we receive your refund request, we will provide clear instructions on how to return the products to us. Please do not send the products back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received the returned products. We will also notify you by email of our approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable time following approval.
SECTION 9 – REWARDS PROGRAM
Please see our Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for more information.
SECTION 10 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control and/or input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 11 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties or hypertext links leading to websites that are not operated or controlled by us. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for these websites. We have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of these Terms. We do not make any representation or warranty about the content or accuracy of the material on any such site. We disclaim all liability and responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, and for any other materials, products, and services of third parties. We also disclaim all liability and responsibility for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please carefully review the third-party website’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party. Viewing and any action taken on such third-party websites is entirely at your own risk.
SECTION 12 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site or otherwise to Your Super, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the site or otherwise communicate to Your Super any content that: (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
If you submit material via any means to Your Super, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Your Super and its affiliates an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media. You further agree that Your Super is free to use any creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, ideas, concepts, and know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Your Super (“Comments”). You grant Your Super and its affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if they so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Your Super for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
If you provide to us any Comments, whether related to the site or otherwise, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Comments are not confidential, and that your provision of such Comment is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place Your Super under any fiduciary or other obligation to you.
You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comment that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comment in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any Comment; or (3) to respond to any Comment.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove any Comment that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Comment. You are solely responsible for any Comment you make, or that is affiliated with your account or username, and its accuracy and lawfulness. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comment posted by you or any third party.
SECTION 13 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our principles regarding user privacy and data protection: (a) lawfulness, fairness, and transparency; (b) purpose limitation; (c) data minimization; (d) accuracy; (e) storage limitation; and (f) integrity and confidentiality.
We may have databases in different jurisdictions. We may transfer your data to one of our databases or to companies within the Your Super group or to our partners, who have agreed to keep your data confidential and secure, outside of your country of residence. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with internationally recognized standards, we will ensure that data transfers to our databases in that country are equally protected and that a transfer of data to third parties in such countries does not occur. By submitting your data, you expressly agree to its possible transfer to other companies within the Your Super group and/or its partners and to this end to its trans-border transmission.
SECTION 14 - MINORS AND CHILDREN
The site may not be suitable for minors. Minors and children (persons under the age of 18) are encouraged not to use the site unsupervised and we ask that minors and children do not register for an account or submit any personal information to us. By using the site unsupervised or by registering for an account, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from GetNetWise (https://www.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that Your Super does not endorse any of the products or services identified on such sites.
SECTION 15 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, or availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 16 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 17 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Your Super, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of the Service or any product procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility. In no case shall Your Super be liable for any recommendations, health claims, statements, or any other advice or information provided on the site or through any other forms of communication. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 18 - INDEMNIFICATION
In addition to the indemnity obligations contained elsewhere in these Terms, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Your Super and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site; any material you transmit using the site; or your violation, breach or alleged violation or breach of these Terms of Service, including any claim or liability under the telephone consumer protection act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., or similar state and federal laws, and any regulations promulgated thereunder resulting from us attempting to contact you at the mobile telephone number you provided.
SECTION 19 - COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of the Service, including, without limitation, the texts, marks, logos, slogans, diagrams, photographs, videos, sounds, music, layout, designs, know-how, technologies, products, and processes are and shall remain the exclusive property of and owned by Your Super or our affiliated companies, licensors or content providers, and accordingly are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual or industrial property rights which exist under applicable law.
Except as expressly provided in this Section 19, nothing contained on our site shall be interpreted or construed as granting you a license or a right to use any such content of our site.
All of the content made available through the site, including, but not limited to, all text and images (“Content”), and all software used to make the site available are and shall remain the property of Your Super and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. From time to time, we may permit you to download and view one (1) copy of selected Content on the site to which we provide you access or download, on any single computer, solely for your personal, non-commercial home use, subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Your Super to access and use the site and provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as otherwise expressly authorized here and otherwise in writing in advance by Your Super, you agree not to reproduce, modify, publish, license, transmit, reuse, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, adapt, translate, create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Service, all or any part of the site, or any Content made available through the site.
Any Content that is a trademark, logo, or service mark is also a registered or unregistered trademark of Your Super or others. Your use of any Content, except as provided in these Terms of Service, without the written permission of the Content owner is strictly prohibited. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Your Super, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Your Super’s. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Your Super’s trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent. Your Super will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal prosecution.
SECTION 20 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 21 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of these Terms for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Service, or when you cease using our site.
If, in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may terminate these Terms or our Service at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
You agree that Your Super, in its sole discretion, may terminate your username, password, account (or any part thereof), or use of the site, and remove and discard any content within the site, at any time and for any reason. In such event and with respect to any use of the site on a mobile device, you must immediately remove the site from your mobile device, including all component parts. You agree that any actions taken under this Section 21 may be effective without prior notice to you.
SECTION 22 – SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Your Super and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the promotion, payment, delivery and sale of superfood products, accessories, meal plans/programs, recipes and health articles. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Los Angeles, California before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Your Super Inc.’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
SECTION 23 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
These Terms of Service and all policies and operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 24 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without reference to its conflict or choice of law provisions.
SECTION 25 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 26 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
SECTION 27 - CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to us a written notice by mail or email to the respective addresses set forth below requesting that we remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that Your Super has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA.
Notices sent under this Section may be mailed to:
Your Super, Inc.
2100 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Unit F
Venice, California 90291
Attn: Michael Kuech
Notices sent under this Section may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 28 - COMMUNICATION
We may communicate with you by email or by posting notifications on this website. You understand and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Effective Date: December 18, 2020