Homemade and Healthy! How to Make Chocolate Pancakes
Enjoy chocolate for breakfast with these guilt-free, healthy chocolate pancakes.
Are you a choco-holic who loves pancakes
Have your (pan)cakes and eat your chocolate too, with this chocolate pancake recipe!
These chocolate pancakes will not only curb your sweet cravings, but it also instantly boosts your mood.
How? The key ingredient is our Chocolate Lover mix
! This healthy alternative to chocolate contains only 5 ingredients: cacao, carob, coconut, chia seeds and lucuma. You won't find that in any store bought cocoa powder!
If breakfast is too early to indulge, these chocolate pancakes are great for dinner, too!
CHOCOLATE PANCAKES RECIPE
MAKES 8 PANCAKES | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 6 tsp Chocolate Lover mix
- 1 banana
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Set the batter aside for a few minutes to let it thicken.
- Heat a large skillet (if your skillet’s not non-stick, use coconut oil to grease it).
- Spoon ¼ cup of the batter for each pancake onto the skillet.
- Cook on both sides and repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes up, add your favorite toppings and serve.
Leave a comment