Tired of oatmeal or smoothies? Switch up your morning routine with these energizing Berry Muffins.
We love starting our mornings with a smoothie or a bowl of oatmeal. But when we need to shake up our breakfast routine we reach for these Berry Muffins!
Thanks our Forever Beautiful mix
, these berrylicious baked goods are bursting with antioxidants, which is great news for your skin. The combination of vitamins A, C and E can help you get beautiful glowing skin and even increase your natural collagen production.
These Berry Muffins will also have you ditching your morning coffee. Why? Because this recipe also includes our Energy Bomb mix
, which can give you up 6-8 hours of sustained energy! One spoonful is that same as one cup of coffee without
the energy crash and jitters.
Simple and delicious, these Berry Muffins are just the change your morning needs!
MAKES 9 MUFFINS | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 3 tsp Forever Beautiful mix
- 1 tsp Energy Bomb mix
- 1½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 360°F and line a muffin tin with liners.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the berries) in a big bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the batter evenly into muffin tins.
- Add a couple of berries on top of each muffin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.
More Forever Beautiful Recipes
Forever Beautiful Toast
Forever Beautiful Roasted Almonds
Leave a comment