Vegan Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies
Boost your natural collagen while you satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft-baked, vegan chocolate chip cookies.
A delicious spin on a classic cookie, this vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe will leave you with ooey-gooey cookies that are much better than your average batch. Why? Well, for starters they’re dairy-free and grain-free. But the best part? Drumroll please…they’re made with skin-loving superfoods thanks to our Plant Collagen Mix.
This plant-based beauty mix combines 6 organic superfoods (including powerful tremella mushrooms and aloe vera) to hydrate your skin and improve skin elasticity and texture. You’ll also get the benefits of tocos—an incredible skin food that helps protect your natural collagen and minimize signs of aging.
So preheat your oven and get ready to whip up the best vegan chocolate chip cookies you’ve ever had.
GRAIN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
Makes 2 Dozen Cookies | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 2 tsp Plant Collagen Mix
• 1 tbsp plant-based milk
• 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
• 1¼ cup almond flour
• 3 tbsp maple syrup
• 1½ tbsp coconut oil (melted)
• ⅓ cup cashew butter (or any need/seed butter of your choice)
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ½ cup organic dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 325 ℉.
- Prepare flax egg by adding 1 tbsp ground flaxseed to 2.5 tbsp water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cashew butter, plant-based milk, and flax egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and Plant Collagen Mix. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture into equal 1-inch portions and bake for 12 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack.
- Let the cookies cool and then enjoy!
Plant Collagen Mix
Superfoods to support natural collagen production