Say goodbye to flavorless salads and soggy leftovers – your lunch break just got an upgrade!
When it comes to lunch you need something filling, nutritious, and loaded with enough nutrients to keep you going till dinner... And these buddha bowls have all of that and then some.
In addition to nutrient-dense whole foods, you’ll get plant protein from smoked tofu, and stress-reducing superfoods in the maple mustard dressing.
The dressing contains a serving of our Golden Mellow Mix – a powerful blend of Ayurvedic herbs and adaptogens that help reduce stress and inflammation. (Perfect for a stressful weekday.)
So, the next time you’re hungry and feeling overwhelmed, add a little calm to your day with these Golden Mellow Buddha Bowls.
SUPER TIP: Make these ahead of time for an easy, grab-and-go lunch!
Buddha Bowls with Maple Mustard Dressing
Serves 2 | VEGAN
• 1 medium sweet potato, chopped
• 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
• 1/4 cucumber, diced
• 1 small carrot, shredded
• 1 block of smoked tofu, chopped
• 1 avocado, diced
• 1 cup cooked edamame (optional)
• Sesame seeds for garnish
MAPLE MUSTARD DRESSING:
• 1 tsp Golden Mellow Mix
• 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2-3 tbsp water
• 1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange chopped sweet potatoes evenly. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a non-stick pan. Turn heat to medium and add chopped tofu. Fry tofu for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Assemble everything in bowls and drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!