Tired of the same boring salad? Stop what you’re doing and make this mediterranean chickpea salad! It’s packed with fresh herbs, citrus, and seasonal veggies to bring you a lunch that is both filling and delicious.
Not to mention it contains adaptogenic herbs and superfoods that can help balance your hormones and relieve symptoms of PMS.
Thanks to the addition of Moon Balance, this fresh, Mediterranean salad can help reduce cramps, boost energy, and improve your mood. (The maca in Moon Balance has also been shown to increase libido - just saying!)
When you’re looking for a salad that will satisfy your hunger and get your hormones back on track – grab your chickpeas and Moon Balance and whip up this quick and delicious salad!
Chickpea Salad Recipe
Serves 1-2 | Vegan, Gluten-Free
• 2 tsp Moon Balance Mix
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1 bell pepper, chopped
• 1 red onion, chopped
• 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
• 1/2 cucumber, diced
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Mix the Moon Balance Mix, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Transfer remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine. Enjoy!