We're loving raw superfood cakes at the moment as it’s the perfect treat – so decadent, creamy and tasty. And it looks amazing, too! We used the Forever Beautiful mix in the filling to add a delicious berry flavor, as well as some valuable beauty vitamins and antioxidants – but you can totally use the Energy Bomb, too!
The mix contains nutrient-dense beauty foods like acai and maqui berries, acerola cherries, chia seeds, lucuma and blueberries. And yup - it's as delicious as it sounds!
RAW CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup nuts (I used a mix of walnuts and almonds)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp Forever Beautiful mix
- 3 cups soaked cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g strawberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine the ingredients for the base in your food processor until you're left with a sticky dough.
- Press down evenly in a lined cake tin. Blend all ingredients for the cream except the Forever Beautiful mix, strawberries, and lemon juice until completely smooth and spoon some of it to separate bowl.
- Continue blending and add in the remaining ingredients. Layer the vanilla and berry cream on your cake base and freeze for a couple of hours to set.
- Let the cake defrost in the fridge before serving and garnish with your favorite toppings!