The Best Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese Recipe
Meet your new favorite dip! This vegan cashew cream cheese is so tasty, you’ll forget it’s actually good for you.
You can enhance any veggie with a savory dip. But when you’re tired of hummus and guacamole, there’s only one recipe for the job: cashew cream cheese!
With the perfect balance of “cheesy” nutritional yeast, bright lemon, and fresh chives, this vegan cashew cream cheese actually has more flavor than the original stuff. Plus, it’s made with nutrient-rich superfoods that your whole body will love.
Thanks to our Super Green Mix, you’ll get a serving of nutrient-dense greens and immunity-boosting superfoods, so you can keep dipping without any guilt.
Enjoy this cashew cream cheese with your favorite veggies, crackers, or on top of whole wheat bread. (Just don’t be alarmed when you find yourself eating it all in one sitting!)
CASHEW CREAM CHEESE RECIPE
Makes 1 Cup | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 1 tsp Super Green Mix
• 1 cup cashews
• ½ lemon, juiced
• 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
• ½ cup fresh chives, chopped
• salt, to taste
- Place the cashews in a large bowl and cover with water. Soak overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then place them in a food processor or blender.
- Add the Super Green mix, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and 1 tbsp water and process until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides.
- Transfer the cashew cheese to a dish or bowl and stir in the chives, if using.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Enjoy with vegetables, crackers, or on toast.