Run, run, run as fast as you can... to make our vegan gingerbread cookies!
We love chocolate chip cookies
. But during the holidays, it’s all about gingerbread!
These vegan gingerbread cookies get their warm spices from our Mellow Yellow mix
, which includes ginger and cinnamon. You also get the added benefits of turmeric (a natural anti-inflammatory) and ashwagandha (great for reducing stress during the holidays).
And if you’re obsessed with chocolate (and who isn’t!?), you’ll also get your fix from our Chocolate Lover mix
. This healthy alternative to chocolate is an instant mood-booster AND it will even curb your cravings. (Again, PERFECT
during the season of infinite sweets!)
VEGAN GINGERBREAD COOKIES
MAKES 3-4 LARGE COOKIES | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tsp Chocolate Lover mix
- 1 tsp Mellow Yellow mix
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1½ tsp gingerbread spice
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp molasses
- Preheat the oven to 360°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend the Chocolate Lover mix, Mellow Yellow mix, dates, nuts, flour and gingerbread spice until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Roll out the dough (dust the surface with some oat flour or cornstarch) and use a gingerbread cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, then garnish with melted dark chocolate (if desired) and enjoy.
Tip: Substitute 2 tsp Magic Mushroom mix for Chocolate Lover mix.
Leave a comment