Need an afternoon pick-me-up? This cinnamon popcorn makes the perfect, energizing snack!
Does this sound familiar? It’s the middle of the afternoon and you’re working quietly at your desk, when all of a sudden your stomach decides to demonstrate a whale’s mating call.
It’s the dreaded snack attack! Before long you’re on the prowl for anything salty, sweet or crunchy to tame the beast living in the depths of your stomach.
The next time hunger strikes, make a batch of our cinnamon popcorn! This healthy snack check all the boxes: it’s sweet, crunchy and super easy to make!
It also includes our Energy Bomb mix
, making this the perfect afternoon slump snack.
Made with 5 energizing superfoods, this mix can give you up to 8 hours of long-lasting energy without the crash or jitters you’d get from coffee or an energy drink.
Let’s get poppin’!
SERVES 4 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 1 tsp Energy Bomb mix
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pot.
- Add the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Cover and wait for the kernels to pop, then shake the pot every 10 seconds.
- Once the popping starts to slow down, remove from heat and wait until all the kernels pop.
- Transfer the popcorn to a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Leave a comment