These protein-rich chocolate muffins are the perfect combination of healthy and decadent!
Some say muffins are just a bald cupcake. But I say they’re the perfect portable breakfast — and our chocolate muffins are no exception!
Unlike store-bought baked goods, these muffins are actually good for you! How is that possible!? Our Chocolate Protein mix
The chocolate flavor comes from cacao, which we source from an organic farm in Peru. And the protein comes from hemp and pea protein, which means you’re getting all the essential amino acids. Add in the nutty flavor from ground hazelnuts, and it basically tastes like nutella in muffin form!
Pro Tip: Make a double batch of these rich chocolate muffins and store some in the freezer for an easy grab-n-go breakfast or pre-workout snack.
If you make this recipe, leave us a comment below!
Makes 9 muffins | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Protein mix
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup sparkling water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Line or grease a muffin tin and distribute the batter evenly, till about ¾ full.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until firm.
- Let cool and enjoy!
More Chocolate Protein Recipes:
Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Chocolate Protein Bites
Leave a comment