VEGAN, RAW, PALEO
Chia pudding is a great healthier breakfast option for you busy bees out there! Just prepare this the night before, pop it into a mason jar and you're ready to go. No more prepacked sandwiches needed if you got this delicious chia pudding waiting in your bag. It is made with our Forever Beautiful Mix, which contains Chia Seeds, Acai, Maqui, Acerola, Maca and Blueberry Powder. Delicious!
- 1 tablespoon Forever Beautiful Mix
- 2 cups of raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups of plant based milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a jar.
- Cover up the jar and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Stir up the mixture and chill it overnight (or at least for four hours).
- Add in the berries.
- Enjoy the next morning!