Skin-Nourishing Almond Cookies
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup nuts (I used a mix of walnuts and almonds)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp Forever Beautiful mix
- 3 cups soaked cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g strawberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine the ingredients for the base in your food processor until you're left with a sticky dough.
- Press down evenly in a lined cake tin. Blend all ingredients for the cream except the Forever Beautiful mix, strawberries, and lemon juice until completely smooth and spoon some of it to separate bowl.
- Continue blending and add in the remaining ingredients. Layer the vanilla and berry cream on your cake base and freeze for a couple of hours to set.
- Let the cake defrost in the fridge before serving and garnish with your favorite toppings!
HEALTHY ALMOND COOKIES
FOREVER BEAUTIFUL JAM
- 1 tbsp Forever Beautiful
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Ahornsirup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup (gluten-free) oat flour
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients for the jam in a small pot and let simmer while constantly stirring.
- Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- For the cookies, place all ingredients in a big bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Take one small chunk of the dough at a time and form small balls.
- Place them on the parchment paper and press down with your thumb.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely and top with the jam.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: