Curries are our go-to dinners when it’s cold. They’re warm, hearty and pure comfort in a bowl — and our Cauliflower Chickpea Curry is no exception!
Made with a few fresh ingredients and pantry staples, this curry is easy to make. You could even prepare it on a busy weeknight!
But unlike traditional curries, this Cauliflower Chickpea Curry recipe is supercharged with superfoods.
Not only will you get an extra serving of greens, courtesy of the Skinny Protein mix, but you’ll also get anti-inflammatory benefits from the Golden Mellow mix.
CAULIFLOWER CHICKPEA CURRY
SERVES 2 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tbsp Skinny Protein mix
- 1 tsp Golden Mellow mix
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked brown rice, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then add the onions and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the spices, stirring to coat and cook 1 minute more.
- Add the cauliflower and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until the cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in the Skinny Protein mix, Golden Mellow mix, chickpeas and spinach.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.