This delicious recipe is courtesy of the lovely Hanne from Naturally Hanne.
Granola is so versatile! We love to eat it with coconut yoghurt, banana ice-cream, smoothiebowls and just plain by the handfuls (we know you do this, too!).
For this recipe you'll only need 4 simple igredients, but of course you can add as many other ingredients as you wish and adapt it to your liking! Let's get into the recipe:
BERRY ENERGY GRANOLA
- 1/4 cup Energy Bomb Mix
- 4 cups (gluten-free) oats
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the applesauce and maple syrup and stir with a spoon until combined. If you feel like it’s too dry, add in some more applesauce or water if you prefer. Be careful not to add too much at once!
- Bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for about 40 minutes or until brown (you can decide exactly how brown you want it yourself, it’s a matter of taste really.) – on about 300°F. Make sure to stir often the granola halfway through, so that it gets baked through evenly.
- Let cool completely before putting it in a jar.
SUPER TIP: Add nuts, shredded coconut, seeds and dried fruit for more deliciousness and crunch!