VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE
We created this absolutely heavenly apple strudel oatmeal recipe to get a warm and happy belly and refuel after a great workout session!
Our Plant Protein mix is a plant-based protein made of Pea and Rice Protein, Maca Root, Lucuma and Banana powder. This recipe turned out so delicious! As a bonus check out our Banana Ice Cream recipe to go with it below!
BAKED APPLE PIE BUCKWHEAT
- 2 tbsps Plant Protein mix
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk (or water)
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flakes
- 1 apple
- 1 small hand full walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- 1 dash of cardamon
- 1 handful of raisins
- 2 tbsp. goji berries
- 1 tbsp. mulberries
- 1 tbsp. puffed quinoa
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
- Pour the buckwheat flakes with the plant milk into a casserole pan.
- Chop the apple and walnuts into very small pieces.
- Add apple and walnut pieces spices and syrup to the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes add the toppings.
SUPER TIP: You could even add some of our Chocolate Lover Mix or raw cacao powder to make this a chocolate delight!
BANANA ICE CREAM
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/8 tsp. Plant Collagen mix
- Use a blender to blend all ingredients
- Serve with the Apple Pie
SUPER TIP: Sometimes you need to add a splash of liquid to the frozen bananas to ease with the blending!